This collection from the Kaukauna Public Library includes books, postcards, and art work depicting life and scenes from Kaukauna, Wisconsin. Items currently added include: Early History of Kaukauna, History of the Streets of Kaukauna, Industrial Kaukauna, Kaukauna 175th Jubilee Album, a collection of postcards, and a collection of sketches by local artist Tom McGinnis.
- Early History of Kaukauna - Recollections of Kaukauna from the late 1800s to early 1900s by Mel A. Raught. Includes a brief discussion on the village of Ledyard and the incorporation of the city of Kaukauna in 1885. His focus is then primarily on "manufacturing concerns that once existed in Kaukauna."
- History of the Streets of Kaukauna - A sixty-six (66) page book describing the origin of the names of the streets of 1931. A brief description of the history of Ledyard, the waterways including the Fox River, U.S. Government Canal and Konkapot Creek are also included.
- Industrial Kaukauna - A thirty-two (32) page booklet containing a brief outline of the development of the city of Kaukauna, including the first deed. The rest of the booklet briefly describes the services, schools, churches, recreational parks, and industry the City of Kaukauna had to offer in 1939.
- Kaukauna 175th Jubilee Album - The Kaukauna 175th Jubilee Album was produced in 1965 to celebrate the 175th anniversary of the city of Kaukauna. It includes historical narrative about the city, its railways, waterways, schools and industry. It also contains many photographs of people and places in Kaukauna and advertisements for many local business.
- Kaukauna Postcard Collection - A collection of seventy-four (74) postcards depicting scenes from Kaukauna, Wisconsin. Not all of the postcards are dated. Those that are dated range from 1905 to 1950.
- Tom McGinnis Art - Kaukauna Public Library's "Tom McGinnis Art" collection includes six sketches of Kaukauna landmarks by local artist Tom McGinnis, created in 1976 and 1977.
- Riverview Sanatorium Collection - A collection of items pertaining to the Riverview Sanatorium. Built in 1912 as a tuberculosis hospital, it was located between Kaukauna and Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Kaukauna Marriage Records - A collection of forty-nine (49) copies of marriage licenses and certificates issued for City of Kaukauna residents whose marriages were performed by the Justice of the Peace from 1905-1935.