The Kaukauna Public Library opened its doors on January 1, 1906 as the Free Kaukauna Public Library. The building was made possible by a grant from Andrew Carnegie and is one of the few Wisconsin “Carnegie” libraries still in use as a library today. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The library actively maintains a local history collection and welcomes donations of maps, photos, journals and other documents pertaining to our local history. The following links give access to what is currently available on line:
We continue to expand our digital resources with a combined effort on the part of our staff, dedicated volunteers, and support from our Outagamie Waupaca Library System.